HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup and Installation | 123.hp.com/setup 5055
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
· The HP Envy 5055 is an all in one Photo printer that handles the scan and the copy.
· Secondly, wireless connectivity is easy, and the monthly recommended volume is 100 to 400 pages.
· Moreover, the box consists of the HP Envy 5055 printer, HP 65 setup black instant ink ready cartridge, HP setup tri-color, ink caution Flyer, power cable, setup poster.
· The print speed of the printer is 10 PPM, and the monthly duty cycle is 1000 pages.
· Similarly, the mobile printing solutions are HP ePrint, Apple Air Print, Morpia print service.
· 123.hp.com/setup 5055 has simple guidelines and instructions on the setup, driver installation,wireless setup, etc.
How to install HP Envy 5055 printer?
· Visit 123.hp.com/setup 5055 to get some ideas on How to install the HP envy 5055 printer.
· Firstly, unbox the HP printer by peeling off the tape and fold its flap to take out the printer.
· After that, check for the essential contents of the HP printer like the power cord, ink cartridges,reference guide, and the setup poster.
· Secondly, link the power cord to the rear of the HP printer and the other end to the electrical outlet.
· Moreover, power up the printer by turning on it and proceed with the initial process.
· Now, choose the language of yours and then set the date and time for your printer.
· On the other, the printer will start to communicate.
· The first prompt is to install the ink cartridges into the HP Envy 5055 Printer.
· Insert the ink cartridges one by one into their slots gently and wait until you hear its clicking sound.
· The second prompt is to insert the paper into the paper input tray.
· Make sure to adjust its width guides and extend the paper output tray.
· Thirdly, the HP printer will detect the installation and will start to print the alignment page.
· And this completes the initial setup HP Envy 5055 printer.