HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 All-in-One Printer series Troubleshooting
This particular model succeeds a lot with its eye-catching and market-oriented features. The HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 also joins the long list of AIO (All in One) Printers. Speediest PPM assured through 30 for black coupled up with 26 for color. Its USP is the massive monthly duty cycle of 20,000 pages. 600*1200 dpi renders an awesome print quality. 4 sample cartridges in a multi-color form are also provided by HP. It is highly elastic with ePrint,AirPrint, Mobile Print, and Wireless Direct Print facilities available. 1 GB storage is adequate for bulk printing needs. A 35 page ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) is complimentary. USB, Ethernet, and Phone cable can be acquired independently by the user. HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 printer provides a 1 year limited warranty for any sort of manufacturing defect.
Here are some quick-fix troubleshooting tips and tricks to ensure smooth usage of your HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Printer:
- In the first place, abandon all 3rd party ink cartridges who claim of high quality. Use HP certified ink cartridges for the best results.
- Ensure appropriate sheet size in an ordered arrangement.
- Next, clean the printer and make it devoid of dirt and dust.
- Alter the existing print settings as per the printing needs and requirements.
- Further, avail the membership of HP’s Instant Ink facility to save cash spent on ink.
- Also, try attempting a sample print for quality verification.
- HP Scan Doctor can also be exploited to discover any new viruses or malware prevalent in the system.
- Up-to-date printer driver is also a prerequisite for error-free and hurdle free prints.
- Shutting down the printer, PC and the router can also clear the conundrum.
- Tiniest of gaps between the printer and the internet router must also be ensured by the user.
Finally, If the user follows these guidelines in a steadfast manner, They can troubleshoot the HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 printer easily. For more information or queries just visit our website 123.hp.com/setup or call our support number +1-850-761-8950