Scan using the HP DeskJet 2130 printer
Begin the process by using the HP scan software to scan the required documents.
If your HP printer has a flatbed scanner, you can use it to scan the HP Deskjet 2130 Printer images or documents of average size.
Scan to E-mail feature
- First of all, you need to configure the e-mail with a local e-mail client that Microsoft Outlook or Windows Live Mail.
- The apps mentioned above are available in the device stores, and the download process is simple by using 123.hp.com
- Ensure that the printer is updated to the latest software version and it must be connected to the PC with a USB cable or the local network.
- Navigate to the HP customer support- Driver and Software downloads.
- In the next step, type the printer model and choose the download option.
- The full-featured driver gets installed on your PC and start the configuration.
- Now open the HP printer assistant and click scan a document or photo to open the HP scan.
- It is essential to set the scan preferences.
- Choose a Scan shortcut like Save as PDF or E-mail as JPEG.
- Select the show viewer after a scan checkbox.
- In case if your printer consists of both the feeder a scanner glass, choose Flatbed under source.
- The other settings such as Page size and color mode are the perfect choice for the scan job.
- You can even modify the advanced settings and change the resolution accordingly.
Also, note that the HP MFP scan is the scan and fax software for LaserJet printers. It is because the process slightly differs from the rest of other printer models. Reach out to the customer support team number +1-850-761-8950 to fix the how to scan using hp deskjet 2130 printer issues you face with the HP printer.